The image above represent the supplied equipment configuration;
Starter toner for 6,000 pages is included in the price of the equipment;
Transportation, installation and testing are offered free across Bucharest.
Konica Minolta bizhub 4752 - Monochrome Laser A4 Format MFP;
• Speed A4: 47 ppm in black & white;
• Paper formats: A4-A6 and custom sizes;
• Rich functionality and high integrity with Konica Minolta A3 MFPs;
• Flexible, compact and light-weight devices that fit into various office environments;
• Familiar and intuitive operation using a colour touch operation panel similiar to that found on Konica Minolta A3 MFPs;
• Konica Minolta's Optimized Print Services (OPS) combine consulting, hardware, software, implementation and workflow management in order to lower document spend.
Print from anywhere, anytime...
Mopria Print Service
The Mopria Print Service is an application which lets you print directly from devices running Android 4.4 (KitKat) or later.
- Documents such as photographs, web pages and PFD files can be printed easily via a wireless LAN to Mopria-certified output devices.
- You can search automatically for different MFPs on the same network.
- You can print documents such as e-mails, photos and web pages from MFPs which are compatible with the Mopria Print Service via a wireless LAN.
- You can set the number of prints and also change colour and b/w settings.
Wireless LAN Access Point Mode
- For environments without Wireless Network, compatible Konica Minolta MFPs now have the capability to deliver their own Wireless LAN, thanks to the Wireless LAN Access Point Mode, without the need for a third party access point (router).
- To be an interface user look for a WiFi network and select the bizhub network. Once connected, you are ready to print to this bizhub system.
- It may be necessary to update the device firmware.
- Up to five units can be connected at one time.
Google Cloud Print
- Google Cloud Print is a printing service provided by Google which connects your Konica Minolta printer or MFP to the web via smartphones, tablets, Chromebook, PC or any other web-connected device in use for your application.
- Print from a wide range of devices, such as smartphones and tablet devices with iOS or Android.
- OS, and also Windows and Mac PCs; no extra printer drivers needed.
- Send print jobs to your office printer via the Cloud even while you're out of the office.
- Emperon print controller - Konica Minolta's high-performance controller with support of PostScript3, PCL6, PCL 5e/c and XPS;
- Direct print - driverless printing of print files stored on a connected USB stick;
- High print resolution - for best output quality;
- Collate/Offset - printing by set for easier separation of sets;
- Mobile Printing - possibility to directly print documents from a mobile device;
- Barcode font - to print fonts like Code39, QR Code, PDF-417;
- OCR font - to print OCR fonts, e.g. on cheques;
- Duplex copy - saves resources and money
- Copy Program - registration of complete copy job settings for recurring jobs;
- Proof copy - sample copy to check irregularities and prevent misprints;
- Mixed original scanning - automatic scanning of originals with different formats;
- Scan programs - presetting of original, scan file and destination for regular scan jobs;
- Scan-to-USB - direct scan to connected USB stick;
- TWAIN scan - for clever digitisation of documents;
- Scan-to-eMail - sends a converted file to an e-mail address;
- Support of various scan formats - including TIFF, PDF, Compact PDF, JPEG, etc.
- i-Fax - sending of fax messages via network between MFPs;
- Fax timer - sends a fax automatically at a specific time;
- Auto redial - automatic resending of a fax if transmission has failed;
- Polling - Stores a file on the internal hard disc and only transmits it upon request from the intended recipient(s)
- Authentication - user access by password, username + password or fingervein scanner;
- Network security - support for SSL/TLS, HTTPS, 802.1x and IPsec;
- Secure print - Password entering is required at the printer before prints are released;
- Full duplex functionality - Saves resources;
- Conforms to international environmental standards - Like Energy Star or Blue Angel Mark.
Paper Feed Cabinet PF-P15 - Allows you to load up to 250 sheets, A4 - A5 format, 60 - 120 g/m²; Paper Feed Cabinet PF-P16 - Allows you to load up to 550 sheets, A4 - A5 format, 60 - 120 g/m² (max. 3 cabinets); SCD-4000e Desk - Used to install this machine on the floor and storing consumables and paper; CU-203 Air Cleaning Unit - Improving indoor air quality by reduced emissions; Finisher FS-P02 - Install this unit onto the output tray of this machine. Sorts, groups and staples paper (max. 20 sh.) before outputting it; Fax Kit FK-517 - Used to operate this machine as a fax machine. Alternatively, this kit allows more telephone lines to be connected; KP-P01 10-Key pad - Replaces soft keys in the touchscreen control panel; CU-203 Air Cleaning Unit - Improving indoor air quality by reduced emissions; AU-102 Biometric authentication - Finger vein scanner. EK-P05 or EK-P06 required; EK-P05 USB I/F Kit - for USB keyboard, AU-102; EK-P06 USB I/F Kit - for USB keyboard, Bluetooth, AU-102; EK-P07 Cable Kit - Interface cable for GPRS modem connection for CSRC CS Remote Care; UK-216 Wireless LAN - Wireless LAN and wireless LAN Access Point Mode; UK-219 2GB RAM Upgrade - Memory upgrade for options i-Option License LK-102v3 - Required for Web browser and Image Web Server; i-Option License LK-106 - Used to add a bar code font that is one of special fonts; i-Option License LK-107 - Used to add a unicode font that is one of special fonts; i-Option License LK-108 - Used to add an OCR font that is one of special fonts; i-Option License LK-111 - ThinPrint Client Function. Print data compression for reduced network impact; i-Option License LK-114 - Serverless Pull Printing, Secure and Follow Me; i-Option License LK-115v2 - TPM Trusted Platform for data protection.