The image above represent the supplied equipment configuration;
Starter toner for 6,000 pages is included in the price of the equipment;
Transportation, installation and testing are offered free across Bucharest.
Konica Minolta bizhub 4422 - Monochrome Laser A4 Format MFP;
• Speed A4: 44 ppm in black & white;
• Paper formats: A4-A6 and custom sizes;
• More enjoyable to work with thanks to intuitive device operation with 4.3-inch colour touch screen;
• High flexibility for everyday tasks thanks to various paper input possibilities and a range of print, scan, copy and fax features ;
• Reduced costs thanks to lower paper and energy consumption;
• Konica Minolta's Optimized Print Services (OPS) combine consulting, hardware, software, implementation and workflow management in order to lower document spend.
Print from anywhere, anytime...
Mopria Print Service
The Mopria Print Service is an application which lets you print directly from devices running Android 4.4 (KitKat) or later.
- Documents such as photographs, web pages and PFD files can be printed easily via a wireless LAN to Mopria-certified output devices.
- You can search automatically for different MFPs on the same network.
- You can print documents such as e-mails, photos and web pages from MFPs which are compatible with the Mopria Print Service via a wireless LAN.
- You can set the number of prints and also change colour and b/w settings.
Wireless LAN Access Point Mode
- For environments without Wireless Network, compatible Konica Minolta MFPs now have the capability to deliver their own Wireless LAN, thanks to the Wireless LAN Access Point Mode, without the need for a third party access point (router).
- To be an interface user look for a WiFi network and select the bizhub network. Once connected, you are ready to print to this bizhub system.
- It may be necessary to update the device firmware.
- Up to five units can be connected at one time.
Google Cloud Print
- Google Cloud Print is a printing service provided by Google which connects your Konica Minolta printer or MFP to the web via smartphones, tablets, Chromebook, PC or any other web-connected device in use for your application.
- Print from a wide range of devices, such as smartphones and tablet devices with iOS or Android.
- OS, and also Windows and Mac PCs; no extra printer drivers needed.
- Send print jobs to your office printer via the Cloud even while you're out of the office.
Direct print - Driverless printing of PDF, XPS, DOCX, XLSX, PPTX, JPEG, TIFF, PS and PCL
Mobile Printing - Possibility to directly print documents from a mobile device
High print resolution - for best output quality
MyTab - Print driver customisation
Quiet mode - Prevents noise disturbance due to reduced noise while printing
Copy protection - Prints a concealed security watermark in the background that appears when copied
Card shot - Prints copies of the front and back of the original on the same page, e.g. for passport and other ID
Copy features - Duplex, 2in1 and 4in1 copying can be selected
Scan-to-Me/Home - Direct scan to own email address (Me) or SMB folder (Home) based on Active Directory information
Scan-to-USB - Direct scan to connected USB stick
Scan-to-FTP - Sends converted files to an FTP server
Scan programs - Pre-setting of original, scan file and destination for regular scan jobs
Address book - MFP and network based address books can be used and searched
PC-Fax - Direct fax transmission from the PC
Fax forwarding - Forwarding of incoming fax documents by email or to SMB folder instead of printing
Convenient fax distribution - Fax destinations can be preconfigured in an addressbook
Network security - Support for SSL/TLS, HTTPS, 802.1x and IPsec
Secure print - Password entering is required at the printer before prints are released
Conforms to international environmental standards - Like Energy Star or Blue Angel Mark
Eco mode - Optimises the printer settings for lower energy, paper and toner consumption
Hibernate mode - manual or scheduled hibernate settings ensure low energy consumption with less than 1 watt during off hours
Full duplex functionality - Saves resources
Paper Feed Cabinet PF-P15 - Allows you to load up to 250 sheets, A4 - A5 format, 60 - 120 g/m²; Paper Feed Cabinet PF-P16 - Allows you to load up to 550 sheets, A4 - A5 format, 60 - 120 g/m² (max. 3 cabinets); SCD-4000e Desk - Used to install this machine on the floor and storing consumables and paper; HD-P07 Hard disk - Optional 500GB HDD to buffer print jobs, collate large jobs or to store forms, fonts and macros; enables Proof Copy and Scan Preview functionality; NC-P05 Wireless LAN - External LAN to WLAN box. Needed in oder to integrate the devices into existing wireless network environments. Support of Wi-fi Direct, Client/AP mode (802.11 a/b/g/ac); UK-P12 User Flash - 256 MB User Flash Card for font downloading function and to save job account log; UK-P13 Forms and Barcode card - Printer-based electronic forms and barcode engine. This card provides the ability to algorithmically generate more than 47 of the most popular industry standard barcodes, including USPS Intelligent Mail, Data Matrix, QR Code, and Codablock F. The bar code function emulates many of the HPs BarCodes & More font solution, JetCAPS® BarDIMM (v. 3.3A). The previous Optra Forms options are not supported; UK-P14 IPDS card - The IPDS provide configuration flexibility and compatibility for AFP/IPDS printing on TCP/IP LAN printers. The Card for IPDS is compatible with IBMTM System Z (mainframe) or IBM iSeries (AS/400TM) applications that output AFP/IPDS data stream through the Print Services Facility (PSF). Support for IPDS FS45 for full colour printing. On monochrome printers, colour documents can be transformed to black or shades of grey, based upon the IPDS menu Colour Mode setting; CU-203 Air Cleaning Unit - Improving indoor air quality by reduced emissions; EH-C591 Convenience Stapler - External stapler.