VI-508 Video Interface Card for IC-416 Fiery Image Controller
Konica Minolta bizhub 450i - SRA3 Mono Laser MFP;
Simple, Connected and Safe. Discover the bizhub i-Series!
The i-Series houses a powerful engine, a quad-core Central Processing Unit with standard 8 GB of memory and 256 GB SSD, which allows for quick-response, high-performance operations. With an additional combination of full-speed media printing range, high-speed one pass dual scan doc feeder, digital skew correction, and large capability trays, expertly blends reliable functionality with versatile serviceability.
• Multi-touch panel - More enjoyable to work with thanks to high-performance 10.1-inch multi-touch colour display: Offers easy navigation and operation similar to today's smartphones and tablets. The newly integrated mobile touch area provides work experience and flexibility on a new level
• Interface customisation - Enhance your efficiency for small and more complex copy, print, scan and fax jobs by adjusting the MFP panel and printer driver interface to your specific needs
• Sustainability - Save costs and support the environment with the new green technologies that bring down power consumption and reduce environmental impact
• Core technology - State-of-the-art technologies include next generation Emperon controller, next generation Simitri HD polymerised toner and new application platform – streamlines office workflows and ensures high-quality output
• Versatile finishing - Options include stapling, punching, letter-folding of up to 3 sheets per letter and booklets of up to 20 sheets (80 pages) for improved office productivity and professional documents
Printer Device Security
In every company, employees manage vast amounts of information every day – much of which will be confidential, of course. Documents, personal data, addresses, budgets, plans, mock-ups and countless other resources are printed, copied and scanned with every passing hour at commercial organisations of every shape and size, and without reliable document security, they run a high risk of such sensitive data falling into unauthorised hands
In recent years, modern work has been transformed from a stationary experience to a far more mobile one. Workers can now work while travelling, hold a business meeting outside the office – at a client’s headquarters, for example – or finish tasks from home wireless. This shift allows for hugely improved efficiency and flexibility of workflow. Mobile phones and tablets meet the requirements of modern workers perfectly – they are always to hand, are easy-to-use, and support fast, effective communication and information
Is exactly what it sounds like – the freedom to produce prints and copies of documents regardless of your current location. This can be achieved by connecting all your printing devices to give you the efficiency and flexibility you need every day to keep up with your competition and meet even the most demanding clients' expectations
Managed Print Services
We create an individual solution for your requirements which ensures maximum data security, is financially viable, and environmentally friendly. By guaranteeing cost reductions and trouble-free processes, we develop improvement strategies based on historical data and your future objectives. Print management is an important part of Optimized Print Services. This takes care of your entire print and scan infrastructure, including routine tasks such as the automatic delivery of consumables. We also seek to achieve optimisation continuously, moreover – freeing you and your employees up to concentrate fully on your core tasks!
Can’t estimate your printing costs? Don’t worry – you’re far from alone! Even in these high-tech days, a significant majority of companies still finds it difficult to get a fact-based hook on their real expenses. Are you unaware of which employees can access your infrastructure as well, and how often they do so? This can also be a serious obstacle to lowering your printing budget. Security print solutions offer you the insight you need to make decisions based on facts, not feelings. They let you monitor individual employees’ printing behaviour, assign user access rights, and optimise your printing infrastructure to suit your organisation’s unique needs
Smart Cloud Services
Rapid development in online technology and increasingly complex demands from customers have transformed smartphones and tablets into highly flexible, intuitive devices with once-unimaginable computing powers in the space of a few years. Nowadays, with a few simple steps, Smart Cloud Services let you organisation download an app that will not just tailor your smartphone to your organisation’s individual needs, but also efficiently manage your finances, edit photos, let you access cloud services and more. And with Konica Minolta, you will benefit from this new-found scope and flexibility in your personal life – and the world of business
User and Cost Management
There are many differences between small businesses, medium-sized companies and international enterprises.
Each has its own management styles, needs, clientele and goals. No matter what organisation you represent, Konica Minolta offers you a user & cost management solution that will meet your requirements. This scalable software will fulfil your actual needs, even when these change as your company develops
- Emperon™ print controller - Konica Minolta's high-performance controller with support of PostScript3, PCL6, PCL 5e/c and XPS.
- Direct print - driverless printing of PDF, XPS, DOCx, XLSx, PPTx, JPEG, TIFF, PS and PCL.
- Carbon copy print - single page printing from multiple trays with different design.
- Banner printing - Print of 1.2 m long banners.
- Mobile Printing - Possibility to directly print documents from a mobile device.
- Job preview - illustrates selected copy functions on screen.
- Custom function bar - up to 2 x 7 copy functions can be freely selected for the main copy screen.
- Blank page removal - automatic deletion of blank pages e.g. when copying mixed simplex and duplex documents.
- High-performance document feeder - fast scanning of originals with duplex document feeder.
- Mixed original scanning - automatic scanning of originals with different formats.
- Scan to Me/Home - direct scan to own email address (Me) or SMB folder (Home) based on Active Directory information.
- Scan preview - provides a realtime preview of scanned originals for checking before sending.
- Scan annotation - stamping of e.g. date/time, filing number or custom text on scans for archiving purposes.
- Scan programs - presetting of original, scan file and destination for regular scan jobs.
- Blank page removal - automatic deletion of blank pages e.g. when scanning mixed simplex and duplex documents.
- Addressbook - MFP and network based address books can be used and searched.
- IP Fax - sending of fax messages via network between Konica Minolta MFPs; supports colour and b/w.
- PC Fax - direct fax transmission from the PC.
- Fax forward - forwarding of incoming fax documents by email or to SMB folder instead of printing.
- Shared address book - the MFP internal address book can be shared to the PC fax client.
- Convenient fax distribution - Fax destinations can be preconfigured in an adressbook.
- Box function - Storing of print, copy, scan and fax jobs for recall to send and print
- Personal, Group and Public User - access definition for different boxes
- Sharing - copying of documents from user box to user box
- Online access userbox - file access via web browser or box operator utility
- Auto deletion - automatic deletion of user box stored files after a definable period
- Authentication - user access by password, username + password or fingervein scanner
- Access rights function - access rights can be granted on user level (up to 1000 accounts on MFP)
- Data encryption - encryption of data stored on hard disc and password protection for hard disc access
- Network security - copy, print, scan and fax job data are automatically deleted after job completion
- Network security - Support for SSL/TLS, HTTPS, 802.1x and IPsec.
- Dynamic eco Timer - automatic analysis of working hours and adjustment of sleep mode timing
- ECO scan - scanning of documents without warm-up of the print engine
- ECO print - touchscreen panel does not light up for printing out of sleep mode
- Weekly timer - sleep mode timer setting on day and date basis
- ECO meter - counter for eco related items e.g. power consumption.
• Paper Feed Cabinet PC-116 - Allows you to load up to 500 sheets in the top tray and use the bottom tray as a storage box.
• Paper Feed Cabinet PC-216 - Allows you to load up to 1000 sheets respectively in the top and bottom trays.
• Paper Feed Cabinet PC-416 - Allows you to load up to 2,500 sheets A4 size.
• Large Capacity Unit LU-302 - housing A4 format (3,000) sheets, brings maximum paper supply to 6,650 sheets.
• Banner Tray BT-C1e - Used to print data on banner paper (max. 297 x 1200 mm).
• Desk DK-516x - Used to install this machine on the floor and storing consumables and paper.
• Finisher FS-533 - Install this unit onto the output tray of this machine. Sorts, groups and staples printed paper before outputting it.
• Finisher FS-539 - Sorts, groups and staples printed paper before outputting it. To install Finisher FS-539, Desk DK-516x, Paper Feed Cabinet PC-416, Paper Feed Cabinet PC-116, or Paper Feed Cabinet PC-216 must be installed onto this machine.
• Finisher FS-539SD - Sorts, groups, staples and fold/bind function. To install Finisher FS-539SD, Desk DK-516x, Paper Feed Cabinet PC-416, Paper Feed Cabinet PC-116, or Paper Feed Cabinet PC-216 must be installed onto this machine.
• Job Separator JS-506 - Install this unit onto the output tray of this machine. This unit sorts printed sheets.
• Punch Kit PK-519 - Install this unit onto Finisher FS-533. This unit supports the punching function.
• Punch Kit PK-520 - Install this unit onto Finisher FS-534. This unit supports the punching function.
• Working Table WT-506 - Provides an area to temporarily place an original or other materials. This is also used when the Authentication Unit is installed.
• Authentication Unit AU-102 - Performs user authentication by scanning vein patterns in the finger. The Working Table WT-506 is required to install Authentication Unit AU-102.
• Keyboard Holder KH-102 - Install this holder to use a external keyboard. For details on external keyboards, contact your service representative.
• Fax Kit FK-514 - Used to operate this machine as a fax machine. Alternatively, this kit allows more telephone lines to be connected.
• Stamp Unit SP-501 - Stamps a scanned original when sending a fax. This unit allows you to check that the original has been scanned.
• Spare TX Marker Stamp 2 - A replacement stamp for the Stamp Unit SP-501.
• Image Controller IC-420 - Installing this unit will provide higher quality printing result. Video Interface Kit VI-508 and UK-211 (2GB RAM) are required to install Image Controller IC-420. Also, Desk DK-516x, Paper Feed Cabinet PC-416, Paper Feed Cabinet PC-116, or Paper Feed Cabinet PC-216 must be installed onto this machine.
• Video Interface Kit VI-508 - This unit is required to install Image Controller IC-420.
• Local Interface Kit EK-608 - Install this unit when using the external keyboard or voice guidance. This unit is equipped with a speaker.
• Local Interface Kit EK-608 - Install this unit when connecting to the external keyboard or Bluetooth-enabled device. This unit is equipped with a speaker, voice guidance and a receiving device for Bluetooth communication.
• UK-221 Wireless LAN - Wifi model for both bizhub Remote Access and normal Wi-fi connection. Required for bizhub Remote Access on Android and iOS and for wireless LAN Access Point Mode. (for UK-221 to be installed, EK608 or EK-609 is required);
• i-Option License LK-102v3 - Supports the PDF processing function that is one of the advanced functions.
• i-Option License LK-105v4 - Supports the searchable PDF function that is one of the advanced functions.
• i-Option License LK-106 - Used to add a bar code font that is one of special fonts.
• i-Option License LK-107 - Used to add a unicode font that is one of special fonts.
• i-Option License LK-108 - Used to add an OCR font that is one of special fonts.
Unitate automată față-verso
◦ Tip: fără stocare;
◦ Formate acceptate: A6*, A5, B6*, A4, SRA4, B4, A3, A3 Wide, SRA3;
◦ Greutatea hârtiei: 52 - 256 g/m˛;
Notă: pentru copiere automată față-verso, se instalează RADF DF-632 sau DSDF DF-714.
* A6 și B6 - numai pe lungime (peisaj)
◦ JS-506 Separator de lucrări: separă faxurile de imprimate și stochează maxim 250 de file:
◦ FS-533 Finisor Intern tip : sortează/grupează prin deplasare, capsează maxim 50 file și stochează maxim 500 file;
◦ FS-539 Finisor capsator: sortează, grupează, sortează/grupează prin deplasare, capsează 50 file și stochează 3.300 file;
◦ FS-539SD Finisor de broșurare: sortează, grupează, sortează/grupează prin deplasare, capsează 50 file, pliază, broșurează 20 de file și stochează 2.300 file.
◦ FS-540 Finisor capsator: sortează, grupează, sortează/grupează prin deplasare, capsează 100 file și stochează 3.300 file;
◦ FS-540SD Finisor de broșurare: sortează, grupează, sortează/grupează prin deplasare, capsează 100 file, pliază, broșurează 20 de file și stochează 2.300 file.
◦ PK-519 Perforator: 2 sau 4 găuri în linie (deservește FS-533);
◦ PK-520 perforator: 2 sau 4 găuri în linie, (derservește FS-534 și 534SD);
◦ 10-Base-T/100-Base-T/1000-Base-T Ethernet;
◦ USB 2.0 interfață locală;
◦ USB host (direct print).
◦ SX-BR-300AN Wireless LAN;
◦ EK-608 USB host pentru tastatură externă, activează îndrumarea vocală, include difuzor;
◦ EK-609 Bluetooth LE, USB host pentru tastatură externă, activează îndrumarea vocală, include difuzor;
◦ UK-221 Wireless LAN / Punct de Acces (solicită EK-608 sau EK-609).
ID access codes
◦ Până la 1.000 conturi utilizatori, suport Active Directory (nume utilizator + parola + email + folder SMB);
◦ Definire acces utilizatori;
◦ Autentificare biometrică (scanarea dispunerii venelor în deget) opţional;
◦ Autentificare prin card IC-Card (cititor IC-Card ) opţional;
PROCESSOR & MEMORY
◙ Airprint (iOS), ◙ Mopria (Android), ◙ Google Cloud Print (optional), ◙ WiFi direct (optional), ◙ Konica Minolta Print Service (Android), ◙ Konica Minolta Mobile Print (iOS and Android), ◙ NFC Authentication (Android).
CPU Cortex A72 CPU Quad Core 1.8GHz
8 GB RAM
SSD 256 GB
• Memorie instalată: SSD 256 GB
• Memorie de documente:
◦ 3.000 documente sau
◦ 10.000 pagini
• Utilizator BOX
◦ Personal (acces cu parolă sau autentificare)
◦ Grup (cu autentificare)
• Sistem BOX
◦ Imprimare Securizată
◦ Imprimare PDF criptat
◦ Recepție Fax
◦ Fax polling
• Funcții BOX
◦ Transmisie (e-mail/FTP/SMB și Fax)
◦ Copiere BOX-to-BOX
diagonala 25,7 cm / rezolutie 1024 x 600 pixeli
Copier resolution max.
600 x 600 dpi
25 - 400% în trepte de 1%
1 - 9999
◙ 2in1/4in1/8in1, ◙ AMS/APS, ◙ Book copy, ◙ Booklet creation, ◙ Chapter insertion, ◙ Continuous number stamping, ◙ Cover mode, ◙ X/Y independent zoom, ◙ Distribution numbering, ◙ Edge / Frame / Fold line erase, ◙ Image insertion, ◙ Image repeat, ◙ Image shift, ◙ Image rotation, ◙ Program job, ◙ Non-image area erase, ◙ OHP interleaving, ◙ Overlay, ◙ Page insertion, ◙ Positive-negative-mode, ◙ Date stamp / Page stamp, ◙ Electronic print / Rotation print out / Criss-cross sorting, ◙ Program memory (30), ◙ Proof copy, ◙ Separate scanning, ◙ Stamp, ◙ Watermark, ◙ Gloss copy, ◙ Enlarge display, ◙ Account track / Department control (1000), ◙ User authentication, ◙ Copy protection.
Print resolution max.
◦ 1.800 (echivalent) x 600 dpi;
◦ 1.200 x 1.200 dpi.
◦ Macintosh OS X 10.10;
◦ Windows 7 (32/64);
◦ Windows 8/8.1 (32/64);
◦ Windows 10 (32/64);
◦ Windows Server 2008 (32/64);
◦ Windows Server 2008 R2;
◦ Windows Server 2012/R2;
◦ Windows Server 2016;
◦ Windows Server 2019;
Network protocols supported
TCP/IP (IPv4/IPv6), BOOTP, ARP, ICMP, DHCP, DHCPv6, AutoIP, SLP, SNMP, FTP, LPR/LPD, RAW Socket, SMB over TCP/IP, IPP, HTTP, POP, SMTP, LDAP, NTP, SSL, IPX, AppleTalk, Bonjour, NetBEUI, WebDAV, DPWS, S/MIME, IPsec, DNS, Dynamic DNS, LLMNR, LLTD, SSDP, SOAP. Supported LDAP Servers:
Open LDAP 2.1x, Active Directory, Exchange 5.5/2000/2003, Sun Java Directory Server (Netscape / iPlanet Directory Server), Novell NetWare 5.x/6.x NDS, Novell eDirectory 8.6/8.7, Lotus Domino Server (5.x/6.x)*
*When using the Lotus Domino Server, and setting the search condition to OR, the function will not work correctly.
◦ Download Center Application;
◦ Download Manager for Windows;
◦ Download Manager for Macintosh;
◦ Driver Packaging Utility;
◦ Font Management Utility;
◦ HDD Backup Utility;
◦ Log Management Utility;
◦ PageScope Box Operator;
◦ PageScope Data Administrator;
◦ PageScope Direct Print;
◦ PageScope Net Care Device Manager;
◦ PageScope Net Care Device Manager Plug-In;
◦ Print Status Notifier.
◦ ISO 15408 HCD-PP Common Criteria (in evalutation);
◦ IP filtering and port blocking;
◦ SSL3 and TLS1.0/1.1/1.2 network communication;
◦ IPsec support;
◦ IEEE 802.1x support;
◦ User authentication;
◦ Authentication log;
◦ Secure print;
◦ Hard drive overwrite;
◦ Hard drive data encryption (AES 256);
◦ Confidential fax;
◦ Print user data encryption
Konica Minolta bizhub 450i:
- Alimentator de originale DADF;
- Memorie RAM 8GB;
- Unitate BOX (SSD 256GB);
- Unitate Duplex pentru imprimare față-verso;
- Multibypass lateral: 150 file, hârtie, carton, plicuri, etc.;
- Caseta 1: 500 file A5, A4 sau A3;
- Caseta 2: 500 file A5, A4, A3 sau SRA3;
- CD-ROM cu manuale de utilizare, programe driver și utilitare PageScope.
Rezervă totală de hârtie: 1.150 file.
Materiale consumabile incluse:
- Cilindru pentru 260.000 pagini (format A4, 5%);
- Developer pentru 1.000.000 pagini;
- Toner pentru 24.000 pagini.
TERMS OF DELIVERY
◦ ATEC Global Systems livreaza gratuit echipamente Konica Minolta la sediul cumparatorului, numai pe raza Municipiului Bucuresti.
◦ În restul teritoriului livrările se fac prin intermediul unei firme de curierat acreditată oficial și preferată de către destinatar.
Detalii prin telefon la: 021.231.1177, 021.231.1176, 021.230.0147 sau prin posta electronica la: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com.