OKI MB770dnfax - LED monochrome A4 Format MFP;
The MB770 Series of mono A4 multifunction products (MFPs) offers the tools you need to ensure the efficient use of resources within your organisation, improving communication and document workflow using the embedded open platform sXP (smart Extendable Platform). Combining print, copy, scan and fax functionality in one high speed, ergonomic device, the smart MB770 Series offer efficient and secure document management and output where only mono printing is required.
The key characteristics held by this class of equipment are:
• Automatic Duplex printing, copying, scanning and faxing as standard with print speeds up to 52ppm;
• Customisable user interface that provides access to a range of standard and bespoke functions facilitated by sXP;
• Large colour LCD touch screen, 23cm backlit, fully customisable, can create unique functions to integrate with existing document workflows;
• Fast and accurate duplex copying and scanning, through 100-sheet RADF, for simple, efficient handling of double-sided documents;
• Automatic duplex as standard, for cost effective printing of double-sided documents;
• Perfect print resolution of 1200x1200dpi on flexible media handing up to 250gsm and up to 1.3m banners;
• Also, flexible paper capacity with 3 optional paper trays or large capacity feeder (LCF) available (up to 3,160 sheets), to suit your business needs;
• Automatic stapler combined with offset paper stacking and duplex printing for advanced document finishing;
• Scan directly to: SMB, FTP, FTPS, Netware, FilingBox, USB Memory, Local PC, E-mail and Remote Scan for fast and versatile document storage and management;
• High yield toner cartridges of 18k and 36k pages, reduce user intervention, cost and impact upon the environment;
• Optional wireless functionality so that your MFP can be placed anywhere in the office;
• Super G3 Fax, PC-Fax and i-Fax for sending messages to other fax machines, network folders or directly up to 3,000 email address from address book;
• Enterprise-wide security with secure PIN or IC card release solutions for protected printing of confidential documents;
• Encrypted Secure Print function for protected printing to ensure document confidentiality;
• PrintSuperVision that helps you control and resolve issues with printers across your networks;
• Print Job Accounting provides visibility and control of your organisation’s print spend across your network.
Smart Extendable Platform (sXP) at the heart of your business productivity
The MB770 come with sXP, an open platform to help streamline your document intensive business processes. This web services based platform enables seamless integration of these MFPs with your bespoke system or 3rd party solutions, for example, PaperCut MF and Drive Image. This ensures that your document capture, distribution, management and output is efficiently executed and implemented, improving the productivity of your staff.