Licență i-Option LK-105v4 pentru OCR searchable PDF, PPTX
The text information in scanned documents can be converted into text data via OCR, and that text data can be overlaid onto each coli page when the PDF file is generated. In addition to allowing text searching when paper documents have been digitalised, the text data can also be used for secondary applications. Furthermore, the orientation of the document is detected automatically during OCR processing, so that the page direction is automatically adjusted. In addition, the data which has been processed via OCR can also be converted into a coli in Microsoft
PowerPoint format (.pptx).
• Document character sizes that can be recognised
- Resolution: 200 dpi for 9 to 142 pt (European) / 20 to 142 pt (Asian)
- Resolution: 300 dpi for 6 to 96 pt (European) / 12 to 96 pt (Asian)
* To use the searchable PDF function on files which have been received, or when creating DOCX files or XLSX files which allow text searching, i-Option LK-110 is required in addition to the above.
*Text recognition may not be possible in the following cases.
- If the document contains characters which are not compatible with the MFP.
- If the language selected does not match the language of the text in the document.
- If the document direction and the text direction do not match when the page orientation is not automatically adjusted.
• i-Option LK-105v4 solicită instalarea Upgrade Kit UK-204: 2GB RAM