LK-102v3 i-Option license for PDF encryption, PDF/A 1b support, Meta Data
Operations such as encryption of the PDF file using the user''s digital signature, adding coli properties, creating PDF/A-compliant PDF files and optimisation of PDF files for web display can be carried out when sending files in PDF format.
• Encrypted using a digital signature
- PDF files are encrypted using the user's digital signature (public key). Encrypted PDF files can only be unencrypted using the user's private key, so that leakage of information to third parties can be prevented.
• Property settings
- Metadata such as titles and author information can be added to PDF files as separate properties. When encrypting the PDF files, you can select whether or not the property data is to be included in the encrypted data.
* You must first register the digital certificate to be used for encryption for the devices e-mail address beforehand. You can use Web Connection to register certificates.
• PDF files which are ideal for long-term storage
- You can create PDF files which comply with the PDF/A international standard (ISO19005) for long-term storage of documents. PDF/A consists of two separate levels, PDFA-1a and PDF/A-1b, and you can select either level to use:
: Use if PDF files are required to be displayed in exactly the same way regardless of the hardware or software used, or if the PDF files contains embedded metadata. In addition, features such as encryption, LZW compression and transparent text are forbidden to be used.
: In addition to the requirements for PDF/A 1-b, this level requires the use of tags to describe the logical structure of the document, and also requires the fonts utilised to be embedded into the PDF files
• PDF files optimised for web display
- Normally, when PDF files are being displayed, nothing appears on the screen until the entire coli has been loaded. Because of this, PDF files with a large number of pages can take a lot of time to be displayed, but this function converts the PDF file into a form that allows each separate page to be displayed as soon as it has loaded. Once the initial page has loaded, it is displayed on the screen, so that the waiting time for displaying the coli can be reduced.
* Depending on which web browser you are using, it may still not be possible for PDF files to be displayed until the entire file has been loaded, even if the PDF file has been optimized for web display.
• i-Option LK-102v3 solicită instalarea Upgrade Kit 2GB RAM