Western Digital Red 2TB Desktop Drive
WD Red is the only hard drive for NAS systems that have 1-8 drive bays. The drives are designed and extensively tested for compatibility in the unique 24x7 operating environment and demanding system requirements of home and small office NAS.
The right choice - WD Red is designed specifically for home and small office NAS systems and PCs with RAID.
• NASware grows to 3.0 - built off of our determination to deliver the best NAS experience, NASware 3.0 extends our promise by further optimizing WD Red for the NAS environment with added support for 6 to 8 NAS bays. WD Red now supports small NAS systems from 1 to 8 bays thanks to NASware 3.0, which further improves drive compatibility and reliability. At 48 TB of total capacity in an 8 bay system, WD Red really is a newer generation NAS experience.
• IntelliPower solutions - is a fine-tuned balance of spin speed, transfer rate, and caching algorithms designed to deliver both significant power savings and solid performance. Additionally, GreenPower drives consume less current during start up allowing more drives to spin up simultaneously resulting in faster system readiness.
• NAS for Home - take your connected home environment to the next level with a NAS system that is equipped with WD Red hard drives and enjoy streaming your media, backing up your computers, file sharing and managing your digital content faster and easier. The WD Red NASware 3.0 experience with increased compatibility makes sharing from your mobile device, computer, TV, stereo and more an instant gratification. WD Red enables you to create your own reliable Personal Cloud.
• Professional solutions - designed specifically with SMB customers in mind, the WD Red family has expanded with the addition of WD Red Pro, which is available for the 8 to 16 bay medium to large-scale NAS environments. With capacities from 2 to 4 TB, WD Red Pro carries a 5-year limited warranty and was engineered to handle the increased workloads from your business.
• Enhanced reliability - since your NAS system is always on, a highly reliable drive is essential. With a 35% MTBF improvement over standard desktop drives, the WD Red drive with NASware 2.0 is designed and manufactured to be a more reliable and robust solution.
Serial ATA, 7 pini
2.048 GBytes (binar)
Data transfer rate (buffer to host)
Data transfer rate (host to/from drive)
Load/unload cycles (min)
Non-recoverable read errors / bits read
<1 din 10¹⁴
• Acronis True Image WD Edition Software Download;
• Data Lifeguard Diagnostic for DOS;
• Data Lifeguard Diagnostic for Windows;
Windows & Linux:
• WD Red SMART load/Unload utility 3.5" Drive.