Cisco Small Business 200 Series SG200-26P PoE Smart Switch
24-Port Gigabit Ethernet + 2 Combo Gigabit / mini-GBIC
Cisco SG 200-26P PoE Smart Switch, 24-Port Gigabit Eth.
+ 2 Combo Gigabit/mini-GBIC (pn: SLM2024PT-EU);
|| Cisco MGBSX1 1000BASE-SX SFP transceiver, for multimode fiber, 850 nm wavelength, support up to 550 m;
| CISCO 200 SERIES SWITCHES CISCO SMALL BUSINESS
Build a Powerful, Easy-to-Use Basic Business Network at an Affordable Price
The key to succeeding in today’s competitive business environment is investing resources wisely – knowing how to separate the essential from the extraneous and get the most value for your dollars. As the backbone of your business and productivity applications, the small business network clearly falls into the “essential” category. But that doesn’t mean you need the most advanced feature set on the market.
With Cisco® 200 Series Switches, you can achieve business-class network security and performance without paying for advanced network management features that you will not need. When you need a reliable solution to share network resources and connect computers, printers, and servers, but low cost is a top priority, Cisco 200 Series Switches provide the ideal solution.
Whether you need basic high-speed connectivity for your computers and servers or a comprehensive voice, data, and wireless technology solution, Cisco 200 Series switches can meet your business needs. Possible deployment scenarios include:
● High-speed desktop connectivity
Cisco 200 Series switches can quickly and securely connect employees working in small offices with one another and with all of the servers, printers, and other devices they use. High performance and reliable connectivity help speed coli transfers and data processing, improve network uptime, and keep your employees connected and productive.
● Secure wireless connectivity
Cisco 200 Series switches work with Cisco and third-party wireless solutions to extend the reach of your network. Employees can work productively from conference rooms and common areas, collaborate in any office, and access business applications from wherever they are. Power over Ethernet (PoE) enables the switch to send power over the network cable to power wireless access points and simplifies the wireless deployment. Gigabit Ethernet speed helps ensure that your employees have the bandwidth and performance they need to make the most of mobile productivity. And with embedded security, your employees can work with confidence, knowing that only authorized users can access the network and network applications.
● Unified communications
The Cisco 200 Series provides QoS features to enable you to prioritize delay-sensitive traffic in your network and let you converge all of your communications solutions – such as IP telephony and video surveillance – over a single Ethernet network. Cisco offers a complete portfolio of IP telephony and other unified communications products designed for small businesses, and Cisco 200 Series switches have been rigorously tested to help ensure easy integration and full compatibility with these and other vendor products.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Cisco 200 Series Switches provide all of the features you need to create a basic business-class network at an affordable price. These features include:
● Easy configuration and management
: Cisco 200 Series switches are designed to be easy to deploy and use by small businesses or the partners that serve them. Simple-to-use web-based interfaces reduce the time it takes to deploy, manage, and troubleshoot your network. Key features include:
◦ Cisco Discovery Protocol (CDP) and Link Layer Discovery Protocol (LLDP-MED) automatically detect all the devices connected to your network, and then automatically configure themselves for the appropriate connectivity and instructs the devices to use appropriate voice VLAN or QoS parameters.
◦ Cisco Smartports technology provides for more advanced capabilities and hands-on control by automatically configuring ports with specific levels of Security, QoS, and availability according to the type of connected device, based on Cisco best practices and pretested configurations. The Auto Smartports feature applies the intelligence delivered through the Smartport roles and applies it automatically to the port based on the devices discovered over CDP or LLDP-MED. This facilitates zero touch deployments.
◦ Cisco FindIT Network Discovery Utility works through a simple toolbar on the user’s web browser to discover Cisco devices on the network and display basic information, such as serial numbers and IP addresses, to aid in the configuration and speed the deployment of Cisco Small Business products. For more information, and to download the utility, visit www.cisco.com/go/findit.
● Performance and reliability
: Cisco 200 Series switches have been tested to deliver the high availability and performance you would expect from a Cisco switch and help you prevent costly downtime. The switches speed file transfer times, improve slow and sluggish networks, keep your vital business applications available, and help your employees respond more quickly to customers and each other. With a network based on Cisco 200 Series switches, you can address all of your business communication and connectivity needs and reduce the total cost of ownership of your technology infrastructure.
● Power over Ethernet (PoE)
: Cisco 200 Series switches are available with PoE on both Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet models. This capability simplifies the deployment of IP telephony, wireless, video surveillance, and other solutions by allowing you to send data and power to network endpoints over the same network cable. With no need for separate power supplies or outlets for IP phones, IP cameras, or wireless access points, you can speed up deployment and installation and take advantage of advanced communications technologies quickly, and at a lower cost.
● Network security
: Cisco 200 Series switches provide basic security and network management features you need to maintain a level of security for your business, keep unauthorized users off the network, and protect your business data. The switches provide integrated network security to reduce the risk of a security breach, with IEEE 802.1X port security to control access to your network.
● IP telephony support
: Cisco 200 Series switches include QoS features to prioritize delay-sensitive services such as voice and video, simplify unified communications deployments, and help ensure consistent network performance for all services. For example, Auto Voice VLAN capabilities let you plug any IP phone (including third-party phones) into your IP telephony network and receive an immediate dial tone. The switch automatically configures the device with the right VLAN and QoS parameters to prioritize voice traffic.
● IPv6 support
: As the IP network addressing scheme evolves to accommodate more devices, you can make sure that your network is ready. Cisco 200 Series switches provide native support for IPv6 alongside traditional IPv4. That means you can take full advantage of IPv6-enabled operating systems and applications in the future, without having to upgrade your network equipment.
● An energy-efficient solution
: Cisco 200 Series switches are designed to be energy efficient and eco-friendly without compromising performance. They help conserve energy by optimizing power use, which helps protect the environment and lowers your energy costs. Power-saving features include:
◦ Energy-Efficient Ethernet (IEEE 802.3az standard) is a supported on all 200 Series Gigabit switch models. EEE improves the efficiency of network equipment and provides standardized signaling mechanisms that can enable rapid transitions between normal operation and LPI states in systems on either end of the physical layer link.
◦ Automatic power down on Gigabit ports when a link is not active
◦ Embedded intelligence to adjust power based on cable length on Gigabit Ethernet models
◦ Fanless design in most models, which reduces power consumption, increases reliability, and provides quieter operation
● Additional Gigabit Ethernet ports
: The Cisco 200 Series provides more ports per switch than other switches in the market, giving you more flexibility to connect and empower your business. Gigabit Ethernet models feature 26- and 50-port switches, versus traditional devices that offer 20 or 44 ports with 4 shared ports. The Cisco 200 Series also offers mini Gigabit Interface Converter (mini-GBIC) expansion slots that give you the option to add fiber optic or Gigabit Ethernet uplink connectivity to the switch. With the ability to increase the connectivity range of the switches, you have more flexibility to design your network around your unique business environment, and to easily connect switches on different floors or across the business.
● Peace of mind and investment protection: Cisco 200 Series Switches offer the reliable performance, investment protection, and peace of mind you expect from a Cisco switch. When you invest in the Cisco 200 Series, you gain the benefit of:
◦ Cisco limited lifetime warranty protects your investment
◦ Rigorous testing to help ensure easy integration and compatibility with other Cisco networking and communications products, including the complete Cisco Small Business portfolio
● Limited Lifetime Warranty
: The Cisco 200 Series switches come with Cisco Limited Lifetime Hardware Warranty. The limited lifetime hardware warranty with return to factory replacement and a 1-year limited warranty for fans and power supplies, and a 90-day limited software warranty. In addition, Cisco offers software updates for bug fixes for the warranty term, and telephone technical support at no charge for the first 12 months following the date of purchase. To download software updates, go to: http://www.cisco.com/
● Multiple language options
: The Cisco 200 Series is available in seven languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Japanese, and simplified Chinese. All product documentation and most user interfaces are translated, giving you the ability to select your preferred language.
CISCO SMART SWITCH SG 200-26P PoE
|Equipment type||Smart Switch, PoE|
• 12 Porturi Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000Base-T);
• 12 Porturi PoE Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000Base-T);
• 2 Porturi Combo* Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000Base-T) / Mini-GBIC* (fibră optică).
|Performance||◦ Capacitate de transfer în Milioane de Pachete/secundă: 38,69 MP/s (1 pachet=64 Bytes)|
◦ Capacitate transfer date: 52,0 Gb/s
|MTBF (mean time between failures)||• Număr de ore: 218.842 = 9.118 zile = 25 ani; |
• Temperatură test: 40°C
|Packet buffer||4 Mbiți|
|CPU memory||128 MB|
|MAC table||maxim 8000 adrese|
|Jumbo frames||Frame sizes up to 10 KB supported on 10/100 and Gigabit interfaces|
|Port cable type||Unshielded twisted pair (UTP) Category 5 or better for 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX; UTP Category 5 Ethernet or better for 1000BASE-T|
|LEDs||System, Link/Act, PoE, Speed|
|Layer 2 Switching||• Spanning Tree Protocol (STP):|
◦ Standard 802.1d;
◦ Fast convergence using 802.1w (Rapid Spanning Tree [RSTP]), enabled by default.
• Port grouping - Support for IEEE 802.3ad Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP):
◦ Up to 4 groups
◦ Up to 8 ports per group with 16 candidate ports for each (dynamic) 802.3ad link aggregation.
• VLAN - Support for up to 16 VLANs simultaneously (out of 4096 VLAN IDs)
Port - based and 802.1Q / tag-based VLANs
• Voice VLAN - Voice traffic is automatically assigned to a voice-specific VLAN and treated with appropriate levels of QoS
• Internet Group Management Protocol (IGMP) Ver, 1 & 2 snooping - IGMP limits bandwidth-intensive multicast traffic to only the requesters; supports 256 multicast groups
• Head-of-line (HOL) - blocking prevention
|Security||• IEEE 802.1X - RADIUS authentication and accounting, MD5 hash |
• Port security - Locks MAC addresses to ports, and limits the number of learned MAC addresses
• Storm control - Broadcast, multicast, and unknown unicast
• DoS attack prevention
|Quality of Service||• Priority levels: 4 hardware queues|
◦ Strict priority and weighted round-robin (WRR)
◦ Queue assignment based on differentiated services code point (DSCP) and class of service (802.1p/CoS)
• Class of service: Port based, 802.1p VLAN priority based, IPv4/v6 IP precedence/type of service (ToS)/DSCP based, Differentiated Services (DiffServ)
• Rate limiting: Ingress policer, per VLAN and per port
|Standards||• Standards: ◦ IEEE 802.3 10BASE-T Ethernet, ◦ IEEE 802.3u 100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet, ◦ IEEE 802.3ab 1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet, ◦ IEEE 802.3ad LACP, ◦ IEEE 802.3z Gigabit Ethernet, ◦ IEEE 802.3x Flow Control, ◦ IEEE 802.1D (STP), ◦ IEEE 802.1Q/p VLAN, ◦ IEEE 802.1w RSTP, ◦ IEEE 802.1X Port Access Authentication, ◦ IEEE 802.3af, ◦ RFC 768, ◦ RFC 783, ◦ RFC 791, ◦ RFC 792, ◦ RFC 793, ◦ RFC 813, ◦ RFC 879, ◦ RFC 896, ◦ RFC 826, ◦ RFC 854, ◦ RFC 855, ◦ RFC 856, ◦ RFC 858, ◦ RFC 894, ◦ RFC 919, ◦ RFC 922, ◦ RFC 920, ◦ RFC 950, ◦ RFC 951, ◦ RFC 1042, ◦ RFC 1071, ◦ RFC 1123, ◦ RFC 1141, ◦ RFC 1155, ◦ RFC 1350, ◦ RFC 1533, ◦ RFC 1541, ◦ RFC 1542, ◦ RFC 1624, ◦ RFC 1700, ◦ RFC 1867, ◦ RFC 2030, ◦ RFC 2616, ◦ RFC 2131, ◦ RFC 2132, ◦ RFC 3164, ◦ RFC 2618.|
|IPv6||• IPv6: ◦ IPv6 host mode, ◦ IPv6 over Ethernet, ◦ Dual IPv6/IPv4 stack, ◦ IPv6 neighbor and router discovery (ND), ◦ IPv6 stateless address auto-configuration, ◦ Path maximum transmission unit (MTU) discovery, ◦ Duplicate address detection (DAD), ◦ Internet Control Message Protocol (ICMP) version 6,
◦ IPv6 over IPv4 network with Intra-Site Automatic Tunnel Addressing Protocol (ISATAP) support|
• IPv6 QoS - Prioritize IPv6 packets in hardware
• Multicast Listener Discovery (MLD) snooping - Deliver IPv6 multicast packets only to the required receivers
• IPv6 applications - Web, ping, Simple Network Time Protocol (SNTP), Trivial File Transfer Protocol (TFTP), RADIUS, syslog, DNS client
• IPv6 RFCs supported: ◦ RFC 2463: ICMP ver. 6, ◦ RFC 3513: IPv6 address architecture, ◦ RFC 4291: IPv6 addressing architecture, ◦ RFC 2460: IPv6 specification, ◦ RFC 2461: Neighbor discovery for IPv6,
◦ RFC 2462: IPv6 stateless address auto-configuration, ◦ RFC 1981: Path maximum transmission unit (MTU) discovery, ◦ RFC 4007: IPv6 scoped address architecture, ◦ RFC 3484: Default address selection mechanism, ◦ RFC 4214: ISATAP tunneling, ◦ RFC 4293: MIB IPv6: Textual conventions and general group, ◦ RFC 3595: Textual conventions for IPv6 flow label.
|Management||• Web user interface: Built-in switch configuration utility for easy browser-based device configuration (HTTP). Supports configuration, system dashboard, system maintenance, and monitoring|
• Remote Monitoring (RMON): Embedded RMON software agent supports one RMON group (statistics) for enhanced traffic management, monitoring, and analysis
• IPv4 and IPv6 dual stack: Coexistence of both protocol stacks to ease migration
• Firmware upgrade: Web browser upgrade (HTTP) and TFTP
• Port mirroring: Traffic on a port can be mirrored to another port for analysis with a network analyzer or RMON probe. Up to 4 source ports can be mirrored to one destination port. A single session is supported.
• VLAN mirroring: Traffic from a VLAN can be mirrored to a port for analysis with a network analyzer or RMON probe. Up to 4 source VLANs can be mirrored to one destination port. A single session is supported.
• DHCP (Options 66 and 67): Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) options facilitate tighter control from a central point (DHCP server) to obtain IP address, auto-configuration (with configuration file download)
• Text-editable config files: Config files can be edited with a text editor and downloaded to another switch, facilitating easier mass deployment
• Smartports: Simplified configuration of QoS and security capabilities
• Auto Smartports: Applies the intelligence delivered through the Smartport roles and applies it automatically to the port based on the devices discovered over CDP or LLDP-MED. This facilitates zero touch deployments.
• Cloud services: Support for FindIT Network Discovery Utility and Cisco OnPlus
• Localization: Localization of GUI and documentation into multiple languages
• Other management: HTTP, RADIUS, port mirroring, TFTP upgrade, DHCP client, BOOTP, SNTP, ping, syslog
|Supported Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP) Modules||• MFE Transceivers :|
◦ 100BASE-BX-20U SFP transceiver (single-mode fiber), 1310 nm, max. 20 km - (pn: MFEBX1);
◦ 100BASE-LX SFP transceiver (single-mode fiber), 1310 nm, max. 2 km - (pn: MFELX1);
◦ 100BASE-FX SFP transceiver (multimode fiber), 1310 nm, max. 10 km - (pn: MFEFX1);
• MGE Transceivers :
◦ 1000BASE-BX-20U SFP transceiver (single-mode fiber), 1310 nm, max. 40 km - (pn: MGBBX1);
◦ 1000BASE-LH SFP transceiver (single-mode fiber), 1310 nm, max. 40 km - (pn: MGBLH1);
◦ 1000BASE-LX SFP transceiver (single-mode fiber), 1310 nm, max. 10 km - (pn: MGBLX1);
◦ 1000BASE-SX SFP transceiver (multimode fiber), 850 nm, max. 550 m - (pn: MGBSX1).
|Discovery||• Link Layer Discovery Protocol (LLDP) (802.1ab) with LLDP-MED extensions - LLDP allows the switch to advertise its identification, configuration, and capabilities to neighboring devices, which store the data in an MIB. LLDP-MED is an enhancement to LLDP that adds the extensions needed for IP phones.|
• Cisco Discovery Protocol - The switch advertises itself using the Cisco Discovery Protocol
• Bonjour - The switch advertises itself using the Bonjour protocol.
|Power over Ethernet (PoE)||• Maximum power of 15.4W to any 10/100 or Gigabit Ethernet base port supporting PoE. The total power available for PoE per switch is:100W|
|Power Efficiency||• EEE Compliant (802.3az) - Supports on all copper GE ports (SG200 models).|
• Energy Detect:
◦ Automatically turns off power on Gigabit Ethernet RJ-45 port when the switch detects a link down
◦ Active mode is resumed without loss of any packets when the switch detects the link is back up
• Cable length detection - Adjusts the signal strength based on the cable length. Reduces the power consumption for cables shorter than 10 m.
|Power Savings Mode||Short reach plus Energy Detect|
|Minimum Requirements||• Web browser: Mozilla Firefox version 2.5 or later; Microsoft Internet Explorer version 6 or later|
• Category 5 Ethernet network cable
• TCP/IP, network adapter, and network operating system (such as Microsoft Windows, Linux, or Mac OS X) installed on each computer in the network
POWER SUPPLY, ENVIRONMENT & DIMENSIONS
|Power supply type||Sursă internă|
|Input Voltage||100 ~ 240V|
|AC frequency||50 ~ 60 Hz|
|AC input current||0,381 A|
|Power consumption||37,5 W|
|Output Voltage||12 Vc.c. + 50 Vc.c. (PoE)|
|Output current||2,5 A + 2 A (PoE) |
|Maximum inline power distribution||15,4 W|
|Acoustic emissions||40.2 dB|
|Operating temperature||0° ~ 40°C|
|Operating humidity||10 ~ 90% - noncondensing|
|Heat Dissipation ||128,0 BTU/h|
|Equipment dimensions (w x h x d)||440 x 44 x 257 mm|
|• Cisco SG 200-26P Smart Switch|
• Power cord
• Mounting hardware
• CD-ROM with user documentation (PDF) included
• Quick-start guide
| GBIC - Gigabit Interface Converter - Convertor de interfață Gigabit;|
Port Combo - Port Gigabit Ethernet combinat cu un port Mini-GBIC (numit și SFP), care utilizează aceeași interfață și număr de port. Practic este un singură interfață (port fizic) proiectată cu două tipuri de conexiuni, una pentru cablu, alta pentru fibră optică. Cele două conexiuni nu pot funcționa simultan;
OSI - Open Systems Interconnection (ISO/IEC 7498-1);
OSI Model - Open Systems Interconnection Model: este un model conceptual care caracterizează și standardizează funcțiile interne ale unui sistem de comunicații prin divizare în straturi (layers) funcționale. În cazul nostru: 1. Physical layer 2. Data link layer 3. Network layer 4. Transport layer 5. Session layer 6. Presentation layer 7. Application layer;
QoS - Quality of Service - Calitatea serviciului se referă la mai multe aspecte legate de telefonie și rețele de calculatoare care permit transportul informațiilor cu cerințe speciale. Au fost dezvoltate tehnologii multiple pentru a permite rețelelor de calculatoare să devină la fel de utile ca rețelele de telefonie atât pentru comunicații audio cât și pentru noile aplicații cu cerințe dedicate serviciilor.;
SFP - Small Form-factor Pluggable (SFP) - Format Mic Conectabil, modul pentru transferul informației pe fibră optică și metodă de efectuare a comunicațiilor optice;