Cisco MGE SFP Transceivers Cisco Small Business Network Accessories
CiscoMGE Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP) or mini Gigabit Interface Converter (mini-GBIC) transceivers are easy-to-install modules that provide a simple way to add fiber connectivity or to add an extra Gigabit Ethernet port to your Cisco Small Business or Cisco Small Business Pro Series switches. The transceivers are available for single-mode or multimode fiber-optic cabling and can support distances from 100 meters up to 40 kilometers.
The Cisco MGE transceivers provide fast and reliable connectivity between switches that are located on different floors, in separate buildings, or on a small campus network needing connectivity between sites. These transceivers can support both Fast and Gigabit Ethernet applications.
• Adds fiber-optic connectivity to Cisco Small Business and Cisco Small Business Pro Series switches;
• High-performance link for connecting networks within a building or small campus area;
• Easy removal with an integrated spring latch;
• Hot swappable to maintain network availability.
MGE SFP Transceiver MGBSX1 1000BASE-SX
• 220 m - Switch-uri din Seria 100 ;
• 300 m - Switch-uri din Seria 500 ;
• 550 m - Switch-uri din Seriile 200 & 300 .
Multimode fiber (MMF)
Data rates supported
-9,5 dBm ~ -4 dBm
Receive sensitivity (typical)
-20 dBm (tipic)
Available transmit power settings
• FCC Part 15 Class B, • EN55022 Class B (CISPR 22B), • VCCI Class B
• FDA 21 CFR 1040.10, • FDA 21 CFR 1040.11, • EN60950, • EN (IEC) 60825-1,2