The iPF770 MFP M40 solution is a user-friendly, affordable and lightweight large-format workflow system, which makes it simple to scan and copy featuring a small footprint that takes up minimal space.
• High-volume continuous printing
• Streamlined 36Ē body
• Faster carriage speed
• Clearer quality on CAD drawings and HP-GL/2 compatible
• LUCIA 5-colour ink system
• New magenta ink for broader colour reproduction
• 130ml hot-swap ink tanks
• Direct Print & Share software
• Cloud ready
• Accounting tools
• Complete Scan-to-Copy / File / E-mail / Cloud Connectivity and Print Solution
• SingleSensor (CIS) Scanning with Bi-directional LED light system for incredible line definition and accuracy
• Up to 13 inches per second scanning
• 1200dpi optical resolution
• Next generation SmartWorks MFP Software for intuitive and flexible operation
• Scan to PDF, JPEG and TIFF up to 15m in length
• 2,400 x 1,200 dpi fast printing with Flat Stacker/Basket
• Optional: SmartWorks MFP Plus with updated user interface - provides additional file format support and functionality to SmartWorks MFP Software
Features • All-In-One PC included
An All-in-One 19.5 inch HD multi-touch screen Windows PC offers a choice of interfaces, which offer a dynamic preview that guides users through every function and process in simple steps. Scanning, copying and printing of technical documents has never been easier. At every stage from scanning documents to final output, the MFP Solution is designed to simplify workflow with easy operation.
• Super-efficient scanning and file handling
Because speed is critical when deadlines are tight, the imagePROGRAF MFP scans at up to 13 inches/sec, the SingleSensor (CIS) scanning technology has incredible line definition and accuracy, and scans documents up to 42" wide (40" image width), the imagePROGRAF MFP is a versatile imaging solution with the ability to scan and save to PDF, JPEG and TIFF file formats, and share files via Cloud services using Google Cloud.
• Exceptional quality & accuracy
SingleSensor (CIS) with bi-directional LED light system can produce exceptional scan quality with accurate, consistent colour and more control over details in the shadows and highlights. Also, Canonís 5-colour dye-and-pigment ink system produces vivid colours and the sharpest, lines. With an accuracy of +/- 0.1% as well as a minimum line width of 0.02mm, precision is guaranteed. Images are rendered at 2,400 x 1,200 dpi for maximum impact from super-fine print heads using 15,360 nozzles.