The most reliable, powerful and durable dual 9-pin forms printer in its class
• Dual 9 pin (18 pins) ultra-reliable printhead;
• Fast 1066 characters per second print speed;
• Parallel & serial interfaces;
• Front & Rear paper paths with one button switching between;
• Multi-part paper handling (original + 9 copies);
• Ideal for high volume tasks such as accounts, finance and IT;
The Microline 4410 is the flagship model in Oki's Microline range. Every component and feature has been designed to ensure this printer is capable of handling multi-part listings at extremely high speeds with Oki's traditional levels of reliability. Major applications include high-volume printing of continuous forms, e.g. listings, logistics documents, labels and heavy paper types.
A print speed of 1066 characters per second (at 10 cpi) and high reliability ensure that your printing needs are met with the highest levels of efficiency. The Microline 4410 maintains high levels of reliability throughout it's huge range of operating conditions. The printer has 2 in-built push-tractors with paper-park facility. The metal tear-off bar has also been designed with function in mind and enables easy tear off of up to 10 part paper.