• 28/14 ppm in colour and black & white.
• Paper formats: A6-A3, custom formats and banner format up to 1.2 metres lengt.
• 9-inch colour touch panel with multi-touch support and dedicated mobile touch area for more convenience and flexibility in today's working style.
• Reduced environmental impact thanks to state-of-the-art technology ensuring competitively low energy consumption – which saves both energy and money.
• Highest data security thanks to various security functionalities to reduce the risk of data loss and keep confidential data safe.
You’re able to print just about anything your device can display.
- You can automatically search for and print to bizhub devices on the same network as your iPhone or other device.
- Data can be sent via a wireless LAN to AirPrint-compatible bizhub devices for printing of files such as e-mails, photos and web pages.
- You can set the number of copies to be printed and single- or double-sided printing.
Mopria Print Service (standard)
The Mopria Print Service is an application which lets you print directly from devices running Android 4.4 (KitKat) or later.
- Documents such as photographs, web pages and PFD files can be printed easily via a wireless LAN to Mopria-certified output devices.
- You can search automatically for different MFPs on the same network.
- You can print documents such as e-mails, photos and web pages from MFPs which are compatible with the Mopria Print Service via a wireless LAN.
- You can set the number of prints and also change colour and b/w settings.
Wireless LAN Access Point Mode (optional)
- For environments without Wireless Network, compatible Konica Minolta MFPs now have the capability to deliver their own Wireless LAN, thanks to the Wireless LAN Access Point Mode, without the need for a third party access point (router).
- To be an interface user look for a WiFi network and select the bizhub network. Once connected, you are ready to print to this bizhub system.
- It may be necessary to update the device firmware.
- Up to five units can be connected at one time.
Google Cloud Print (optional)
- Google Cloud Print is a printing service provided by Google which connects your Konica Minolta printer or MFP to the web via smartphones, tablets, Chromebook, PC or any other web-connected device in use for your application.
- Print from a wide range of devices, such as smartphones and tablet devices with iOS or Android.
- OS, and also Windows and Mac PCs; no extra printer drivers needed.
- Send print jobs to your office printer via the Cloud even while you're out of the office.
- Emperon™ print controller - Konica Minolta's high-performance controller with support of PostScript3, PCL6, PCL 5e/c and XPS.
- MyTab - Print driver customisation;
- Direct print - driverless printing of PDF, XPS, DOCx, XLSx, PPTx, JPEG, TIFF, PS and PCL.
- Smart job queue - Unprintable jobs e.g. because of unavailable paper size (copy, print and fax) are bypassed by consecutive jobs;
- Carbon copy print - single page printing from multiple trays with different design.
- Toner save mode - Helps save toner by reducing toner consumption e.g. for draft prints
- Mobile Printing - Possibility to directly print documents from a mobile device.
- Job preview - illustrates selected copy functions on screen.
- Custom function bar - up to 2 x 7 copy functions can be freely selected for the main copy screen.
- Blank page removal - automatic deletion of blank pages e.g.
- Card shot - Prints copies of the front and back of the original on the same page, e.g. for passport and other ID
- Scan to Me/Home - direct scan to own email address (Me) or SMB folder (Home) based on Active Directory information.
- Scan preview - provides a realtime preview of scanned originals for checking before sending.
- Scan annotation - stamping of e.g. date/time, filing number or custom text on scans for archiving purposes.
- Scan programs - presetting of original, scan file and destination for regular scan jobs.
- Blank page removal - automatic deletion of blank pages e.g. when scanning mixed simplex and duplex documents.
- IP Fax - sending of fax messages via network between Konica Minolta MFPs; supports colour and b/w.
- PC Fax - direct fax transmission from the PC.
- Fax forward - forwarding of incoming fax documents by email or to SMB folder instead of printing.
- Shared address book - the MFP internal address book can be shared to the PC fax client.
- Tray selection - Choice of input tray / print media and output tray for easy visibility of incoming faxes.
- Box function - Storing of print, copy, scan and fax jobs for recall to send and print
- Personal, Group and Public User - access definition for different boxes
- Sharing - copying of documents from user box to user box
- Online access userbox - file access via web browser or box operator utility
- Auto deletion - automatic deletion of user box stored files after a definable period
- Authentication - user access by password, username + password or fingervein scanner
- Access rights function - access rights can be granted on user level (up to 1000 accounts on MFP)
- Data encryption - encryption of data stored on hard disc and password protection for hard disc access
- Temporary data deletion - copy, print, scan and fax job data are automatically deleted after job completion
- Dynamic eco Timer - automatic analysis of working hours and adjustment of sleep mode timing
- ECO scan - scanning of documents without warm-up of the print engine
- ECO print - touchscreen panel does not light up for printing out of sleep mode
- Weekly timer - sleep mode timer setting on day and date basis
- ECO meter - counter for eco related items e.g. power consumption.
• Paper Feed Cabinet PC-114 - Allows you to load up to 500 sheets in the top tray and use the bottom tray as a storage box.
• Paper Feed Cabinet PC-214 - Allows you to load up to 500 sheets respectively in the top and bottom trays.
• Paper Feed Cabinet PC-414 - Allows you to load up to 2,500 sheets A4 size.
• Banner Tray BT-C1e - Used to print data on banner paper (max. 297 x 1200 mm).
• Desk DK-514 - Used to install this machine on the floor and storing consumables and paper.
• Finisher FS-533 - Install this unit onto the output tray of this machine. Sorts, groups and staples printed paper before outputting it.
• Finisher FS-534 - Sorts, groups and staples printed paper before outputting it. To install Finisher FS-534, Desk DK-514, Paper Feed Cabinet PC-414, Paper Feed Cabinet PC-114, or Paper Feed Cabinet PC-214 must be installed onto this machine.
• Finisher FS-534SD - Sorts, groups, staples and fold/bind function. To install Finisher FS-534SD, Desk DK-514, Paper Feed Cabinet PC-414, Paper Feed Cabinet PC-114, or Paper Feed Cabinet PC-214 must be installed onto this machine.
• Job Separator JS-506 - Install this unit onto the output tray of this machine. This unit sorts printed sheets.
• Punch Kit PK-519 - Install this unit onto Finisher FS-533. This unit supports the punching function.
• Punch Kit PK-520 - Install this unit onto Finisher FS-534. This unit supports the punching function.
• Working Table WT-506 - Provides an area to temporarily place an original or other materials. This is also used when the Authentication Unit is installed.
• Authentication Unit AU-102 - Performs user authentication by scanning vein patterns in the finger. The Working Table WT-506 is required to install Authentication Unit AU-102.
• Keyboard Holder KH-102 - Install this holder to use a external keyboard. For details on external keyboards, contact your service representative.
• Fax Kit FK-513 - Used to operate this machine as a fax machine. Alternatively, this kit allows more telephone lines to be connected.
• Stamp Unit SP-501 - Stamps a scanned original when sending a fax. This unit allows you to check that the original has been scanned.
• Spare TX Marker Stamp 2 - A replacement stamp for the Stamp Unit SP-501.
• Local Interface Kit EK-608 - Install this unit when using the external keyboard or voice guidance. This unit is equipped with a speaker.
• Local Interface Kit EK-608 - Install this unit when connecting to the external keyboard or Bluetooth-enabled device. This unit is equipped with a speaker, voice guidance and a receiving device for Bluetooth communication.
• UK-212 Wireless LAN - Wifi model for both bizhub Remote Access and normal Wi-fi connection. Required for bizhub Remote Access on Android and iOS and for wireless LAN Access Point Mode. (for UK-212 to be installed, EK608 or EK-609 is required);
• Upgrade Kit UK-211 - Install this unit when using PDF processing, searchable PDF, My Panel, My Address, or special fonts.
• i-Option License LK-102v3 - Supports the PDF processing function that is one of the advanced functions.
• i-Option License LK-105v4 - Supports the searchable PDF function that is one of the advanced functions.
• i-Option License LK-106 - Used to add a bar code font that is one of special fonts.
• i-Option License LK-107 - Used to add a unicode font that is one of special fonts.
• i-Option License LK-108 - Used to add an OCR font that is one of special fonts.
• Unitate automată Duplex pentru imprimare față-verso, formate A5, A4 sau A3 de minim 60 g/m˛, maxim 256 g/m˛;
Pentru copiere automată față-verso este necesară instalarea unui Alimentator de Documente tip DF-628.
Capacitate: HDD 250 GB
Memorie de documente:
- 3.000 documente sau
- 10.000 pagini de documente
Tipuri USER BOX
- Personal (cu parolă sau autentificare)
- Grup (cu autentificare)
Type of system boxes
- Imprimare Securizată
- Imprimare PDF criptat
- Recepție Fax
- Fax polling
Funcții USER BOX
- Transmisie (e-mail/FTP/SMB și Fax)
- Copiere BOX-to-BOX.
Windows VISTA (32/64);
Windows 7 (32/64);
Windows 8 (32/64);
Windows 8.1 (32/64);
Windows 10 (32/64);
Windows Server 2008 (32/64);
Windows Server 2008 R2 (32/64);
Windows Server 2012 (64);
Windows Server 2012 R2 (64);
Macintosh OS X 10.x;
ISO 15408 / Conformitate IEEE 2600.2 (în evaluare)
Filtrare IP și Blocare Port;
Protocoale SSL2, SSL3 și comunicații securizate în rețea TSL1.0;
Suport IEEE 802.1x (wireless);
Autentificare logare utilizator;
Suprascriere Hard Disc (8 tipuri standard);
Criptarea datelor pe Hard Disc ( metoda AES 256);
Ștergere automată a Datelor din Memorie;
Recepție Confidențială Fax;
Criptarea datelor utilizator la imprimare;
Konica Minolta applications
PageScope Net Care Device Manager;
PageScope Data Administrator;
PageScope Box Operator;
PageScope Direct Print;
Print Status Notifier;
Driver Packaging Utility;
Log Management Utility.
POWER SUPPLY, ENVIRONMENT & DIMENSIONS
220/240 Va.c. ± 10%, 50/60 Hz ± 3%, 8 Amperi
da / yes
Dimensions (w x d x h)
585 x 660 x 735 mm
12 Luni (sau maxim 120.000 de imprimate A4)
DELIVERED PRODUCT INCLUDES:
Konica Minolta bizhub C287:
- Memorie RAM 2GB;
- Unitate BOX (HDD 250GB);
- Unitate Duplex pentru imprimare față-verso;
- Multibypass lateral: 100 file, hârtie, carton, plicuri, etc.;
- Caseta 1: 500 file A5, A4 sau A3;
- Caseta 2: 500 file A5, A4, A3 sau A3;
- CD-ROM cu manuale de utilizare, programe driver și utilitare PageScope.
Rezervă totală de hârtie: 1.100 file.
Materiale consumabile incluse:
- 1 Cilindru K (negru) pentru 105.000 pagini (format A4, 5%);
- 3 Cilindri C (cian), M (magenta), Y (galben), pentru 90.000 pagini;
- 4 Unități de developare C, M, Y, K, pentru 600.000 pagini.
Tonerele C, M, Y, K, conform normelor de fabricant NU sunt incluse în preț.
TERMS OF DELIVERY
◦ ATEC Global Systems livreaza gratuit echipamente Konica Minolta la sediul cumparatorului, numai pe raza Municipiului Bucuresti.
◦ În restul teritoriului livrările se fac prin intermediul unei firme de curierat acreditată oficial și preferată de către destinatar.
Detalii prin telefon la: 021.231.1177, 021.231.1176, 021.230.0147 sau prin posta electronica la: email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org.