HP LaserJet Pro M521dn Multifunction Printer
Finish jobs faster, produce high-quality documents, and make scanning and sharing simple. Get set up and connected quickly. Send quick commands from an intuitive colour touchscreen. Easily conserve resources and recycle used cartridges
Ideal for small to medium-size businesses and cost-conscious enterprises that need advanced scanning features, access to time-saving commands through the easy-to-use touchscreen, and convenient networking that can lower their environmental impact
Finish faster – with less standing around – using single-pass, dual-head scanning
• Maintain peak performance with fast print speeds of up to 40 ppm. Rely on a robust recommended monthly page volume of 2000 to 6000 pages;
• Handle high-volume printing without worries, thanks to a 600-sheet paper input, expandable to 1100 sheets, and a 250-sheet output tray;
• Work faster, single-pass, dual-head scanning. Scan documents and send digital files to email, the cloud, network folders or a USB drive, in one easy step;
• Save paper with two-sided printing, and use the 50-sheet automatic document feeder to heighten productivity.
Work smarter – access, store and print content quickly from the 8.89 cm colour touchscreen
• Easily complete a range of print, copy, scan and fax tasks. Go from zero to done, right at the MFP;
• Access, store and print web content from the MFP’s touchscreen using business apps installed on the device;
• Save time with an easy-to-install Original HP cartridge, and cut costs, using an optional high-capacity cartridge;
• Efficiently monitor and manage this MFP, using HP Web Jetadmin to track office printing and device status.
Get set up fast with HP Smart Install – no CD needed, and share wirelessly across the office
• Enjoy unparalleled flexibility: print from your smartphone or tablet from virtually anywhere;
• Get started fast with HP Smart Install – no CD needed. Use HP Auto Wireless Connect to configure networking without wires;
• Use resources more efficiently with wireless and 10/100/1000T Gigabit Ethernet networking– easily print and share;
• And pull print jobs from your pocket – walk up and print right from a memory device via the USB port.
Save energy with HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology, Instant-on Copy, and Instant-on Technology
• Help reduce energy and conserves resources. Use HP Instant-on Copy and HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology;
• With the HP EcoSMART Console, you get instant access to custom energy-saving options and printer settings. So you can centrally configure all your printers to use the most energy- and resource-efficient settings;
• Cut your environmental impact and costs even further with automatic two-sided printing. ;
• Easily recycle used cartridges for free, with HP Planet Partners.