Canon ST-33 Printer Stand (1255B013AA) for Canon imagePROGRAF iPF750, iPF755 Large Printer Series
Built for architects, engineers, GIS professionals, and other high-end technical documents users, the 36" imagePROGRAF iPF750 large format printer is a powerful print solution designed to meet the demands of medium to large workgroups. With incredible line accuracy, and on-board support for HP-GL/2 and HP-RTL files, the iPF750 is an ideal solution for any professional with a need for printing complex full-color renderings, CAD drawings, GIS maps and other large-format graphics quickly, effortlessly, and with remarkable detail.
A totally revamped, environmentally-conscious design with fully front-accessible operations allows for outstanding ease-of-use and flush wall installation in any environment. From loading paper to navigating through an intuitive control panel, the iPF750 simplifies large format printing. And with accounting functionality, a sub-ink tank system, and Gigabit Ethernet support, this printer achieves exceptionally high measures of productivity. Combined with its impressive speed, precision and high quality output, the imagePROGRAF iPF750 is the premier printing solution for the technical documents market.
• High-Speed Printing: L-COA processor
Output a D-size (24"x36") drawing in approximately 28 seconds. When you need to keep projects moving forward and meet deadlines, this kind of speed is critical. Powering these incredible print speeds is L-COA (Large Format Printer COmmon Architecture) print controller, driving the imagePROGRAF print engine to lay down ink with exceptional speed and precision. This unique, high-speed processor enables the print system to process large volumes of data while optimizing output of complex high-color GIS images and architectural renderings for maximum readability and color accuracy. Note: When printing in fast mode on plain paper, includes paper-cutting time.
• Space-saving, Environmentally-conscious Design
This printer was designed to be space-saving and environmentally conscious. This printer carries a small footprint with fully front-accessible operation for flush wall installation that fits into almost any environment. Also, loading roll media is simple with built in loading guide rails and an automatic roll feeder. Made with less plastic, and reduced CO2 emissions, this model has earned ENERGY STAR qualification, and draws only 140 watts of power during use.
• Productivity: Print Longer without Interruption
Unique sub-ink tank system means you can replace ink on-the-fly without stopping the printer. For long print runs, a high-capacity media basket comes standard with this printer. And its highly durable self-propelled dual rotary cutter allows for even faster printing of multi-page jobs. • Precision Printing: High-Density PF-04 Print Head
Engineered for speed and advanced image production, this printer boasts latest print-head technology to lay down ink with unprecedented speed and accuracy. The new PF-04 print head incorporates a new nozzle shape to reduce satellite ink, producing cleaner lines and text, and minimizing mist. The high-precision, high-density print head, with a total of 15,360 nozzles, lays down 4 picoliter-size ink droplets that produce sharp detail and excellent image quality. The result is consistently accurate 2400 x 1200 dpi output with fine lines that are accurate to ±0.10% and as thin as 0.02mm.
• Print Job Accounting Manager
Keep track of costs and allocate consumable expenses to projects more easily with the Print Job Accounting function. This management tool allows you to track print jobs by user to calculate ink and media costs, and the number of pages printed. Accounting features:
- Auto Rotation;
- Auto Nesting;
- Log Recording Time;
- Job Name;
- Client Job ID;
- Client Job Submission Time;
- Job Execution Time;
- Job Completion Time;
- Job Completion State;
- Ink consumption per job Ink usage is estimate, and error tolerance is ±15%;
- Media Type;
- Number of completed pages;
- Media consumption area per job;
- Extended Media type.
• Economy Print Mode
Reduce total ink consumption by utilizing the Economy Print Mode for producing draft prints on select media. This feature regulates the use of all inks to produce quick check plots while minimizing the cost per print.
• Reactive Ink System
Ideal for technical applications, 5-color dye/pigment Reactive Ink technology utilizes four highly colorfast dye inks for producing bold, expressive color, plus two channels of matte black ink for printing precise lines, smooth curves, and small text on technical and office documents. Now with new magenta ink for richer, more vivid reds, this ink system is ideal for both GIS drawings and posters. These Canon inks provide superior adhesion to media, scratch and marker resistance, and ensure minimal "bleeding" between colors and text. Even small text printed on colored backgrounds or on uncoated technical papers is crisp and legible.
• HDI Driver
With the Canon HDI Driver for AutoCAD application, the driver creates a vector graphical representation of the printed data. Here, points are defined and a curved line is calculated mathematically in order to achieve precision. The HDI Driver creates a graphically accurate drawing of the printed data. Features:
- Exact page size that corresponds with the actual print size;
- Print Type setting;
- Print Quality setting;
- Color Mode setting;
- Brightness slide bar setting;
- Black ink print feature;
- Advanced media settings.
• Canon Printer Driver
This Windows® and Macintosh® drivers incorporate simplified page setup options, one-touch borderless printing, expanded color settings, and much more into a printer driver that is intuitive and easy-to-operate while still giving even the most advanced users the tools needed to stay productive.
The Real Preview feature ensures users that the print setting and the layout on the roll paper is correct by providing real time preview, allowing users to change the print setting even after clicking on "print." The Free Layout feature enables nesting and custom layouts of images or files of nearly any type (available for both Windows and Mac driver).
The imageRUNNER Enlargement Copy feature built-in to the printer driver lets users transfer data from their Color imageRUNNER device with Universal Send to the imagePROGRAF printer all with the touch of a button enabling users to easily create posters from hard copy documents.
At a Glance:
- Easy-to-use preset document profiles (examples are Poster, CAD, Photo);
- Automatic print quality options dependent on print application and media;
- Real Preview that lets users change document and printer settings after clicking "print";
- Page nesting feature with Free Layout for Windows and Mac;
- imageRUNNER Enlargement Copy feature with a hot folder solution to print Color imageRUNNER PDFs directly without opening in a PDF viewer;
- Economy Print Mode;
- Borderless printing;
- Easy setting / Advanced setting.
• PosterArtist Lite
PosterArtist Lite poster creation software gives users the ability to quickly and easily create professional large format prints. Users simply follow the programs four easy steps to create posters that can be used in applications such as Office presentation, Trade shows, Retail Signage, and much, much more. The PosterArtist QuickCopy feature provides an easy solution for a CanoScan desktop scanner to be used as a copier, making letter-size flyers and documents into full-size posters with a touch of a button.
For those with more demanding poster creation needs, s optional PosterArtist offers advanced features such as Auto Design, Variable Data, and in-application image editing features, as well as additional templates, royalty-free photos, and clip art. The built-in weblink feature in PosterArtist Lite links users directly to the PosterArtist website for useful hints and tips, and even more free contents for download.
• Print Plug-in for Microsoft Office
This utility makes it easy to print large-format documents created in Microsoft Word, Excel, or PowerPoint. The Plug-in appears in a tool bar inside the Microsoft application and has an easy-to-follow "Wizard". The Plug-in will bypass the printer driver to simplify the printing process. A few simple steps convert your 8.5" x 11" office document to poster size.
Canon is proud to announce that the imagePROGRAF iPF750 has received the following awards:
- Best Channel Vendor For the second consecutive year, Canon has been selected by Business Solutions Magazine (BSM) as one of the best channel vendors.
- Buyers Laboratory Inc. Pick of the Year The imagePROGRAF iPF750 received the Buyers Laboratory Inc. Pick of the Year award in the "Outstanding Wide-Format Color Inkjet Multipurpose" Category.
5 Color, 36 inch Printer
Bubble-jet on demand / Jet de cerneala la cerere
PrintHead PF-04 (15360 duze, 4 picolitri)
MBK = 5120 duze, BK, C, M, Y = 2560 duze fiecare
Cerneală cu pigmenţi LUCIA EX INK, 5 culori:
1 x C - Cyan (dye ink); 1 x M - Magenta (dye ink); 1 x Y - Yellow (dye ink); 1 x BK - Black (dye ink); 2 x MBK - Matte Black (pigment ink).
Print speed depending on the media
○ Hârtie normală - Ciornă: 75 mp/h (A0 în 48 Secunde);
○ Hârtie normală - Standard: 49 mp/h (A0 în 74 secunde);
○ Hârtie cretată - Ciornă: 49 mp/h (A0 în 74 secunde);
○ Hârtie cretată - Standard: 25 mp/h (A0 în 146 secunde);
○ Hârtie cretată - Calitate max.: 16 mp/h (A0 în 231 secunde);
Maximum print resolution
2.400 x 1.200 dpi
Maximum document size
- Hartie rola: 0,91 x 18 m (Variaza in functie de sistemul de operare si de aplicatie)
- Hârtie tăiată: A0 (841 x 1189mm);
• Roll Feed (all sides): 3 mm / 0 mm for Borderless
• Manual Feed - Left, Right, Top: 3 mm
• Manual Feed - Bottom: 23 mm (Front feed) or 3 mm (Top feed)
• Din Rola : toate marginile 3 mm / 0 mm pentru facilitatea "FaraMargine"
• Incarcare Manuala - Stanga, Dreapta, Sus: 3 mm
• Incarcare Manuala - Jos : 23 mm (Incarcare Frontala) sau 3 mm ( Incarcare de Sus)
Printer languages (standard)
• GARO (Graphic Arts language with Raster Operations);
Rola Hartie / Roll Paper
• Standard Paper 80gsm (hârtie standard 80 g/mp);
• Standard Paper 90gsm (hârtie standard 90 g/mp);
• Matt Coated Paper (hârtie cretată mată) 90gsm;
• Glossy Photo Quality paper (hârtie de calitate fotografică lucioasă) 190gsm/240gsm/300gsm;
• Satin Photo Quality Paper (hârtie de calitate fotografică satinată) 190gsm/240gsm/300gsm;
• Pearl Photo Paper (hârtie fotografică perlată) 260gsm;
• Matt Coated Paper (hârtie cretată mată) 120gsm/140gsm/180gsm;
• Opaque White Paper (hârtie albă opacă) 120gsm;
• High Resolution Self-adhesive Graphic Paper (hârtie grafică autoadezivă de înaltă rezolutie) 140gsm;
• High Resolution Barrier Paper (hârtie barieră de înaltă rezolutie) 180gsm;
• Glossy Proofing Paper ( hârtie lucioasă de probe) 195gsm;
• Semi-Glossy Proofing Paper (hârtie de probe semilucioasă) 195gsm/255gsm.
• Hartie taiata:
- ISO = A4, A3, A3+, A2, A2+, A1, A0, B4, B3, B2, B1;
- JIS = B4, B3, B2, B1;
- DIN = C4, C3, C2;
- JIS = B4, B3, B2, B1;
- ANSI = (8,5 x 11"), (8,5 x 14"), (11 x 17"), (13 x 19"), (17 x 22"), (22 x 34"), (28 x 40"), (34 x 44");
- ARCH = (9 x 12"), (12 x 18"), (18 x 24"), (24 x 36"), (26 x 38"), (27 x 39"), (30 x 42"), (36 x 48");
- Foto = (20 x 24"), (18 x 22"), (14 x 17"), (12 x 16"), (10 x 12"), (10 x 15"), (16 x 20") (dimensiune foto SUA);
- Poster = (20 x 30"), (30 x 40"), (300 x 900 mm);
- Altele = (13 x 22");
Grosime hartie taiata: minim 0,07 mm - maxim 0,8 mm
- IEEE 802.3 x Full Duplex;
- IEEE 802.3 10base-T;
- IEEE 802.3u 100base-TX/Auto-Negotiation;
• USB 2.0 High-Speed:
- Full Speed (12 Mbit/sec);
Compatible operating systems
▫ Windows XP (32bit/64bit);
▫ Windows Vista (32bit/64bit);
▫ Windows 7 (32bit/64bit);
▫ Windows Server 2003 (32bit/64bit);
▫ Windows Server 2008 (32bit/64bit);
▫ Windows Server 2008 R2 (x32/x64);
▫ Mac OS 9.1 or later;
▫ Mac OS X 10.2 - 10.6.