The iPF770 MFP L36 solution is a user-friendly, affordable and lightweight large-format workflow system, which makes it simple to scan and copy featuring a small footprint that takes up minimal space.
• Simple scan-to-copy solution
• Scan direct to USB stick or to a network via a PC using the Ethernet connection
• User-friendly interface with quick and easy navigation
• Compact 36Ē design with lightweight scanner takes up minimal space and enables easy set up
• SingleSensor with multiple LED illumination for excellent line definition and accuracy
• Up to 3.0 inches per second scanning; 600dpi optical resolution
• Scan to TIFF, PDF and JPEG up to 2.27m in length
Features • Easy to use - no PC required
At every stage from scanning documents to final output, the MFP Solution is designed to simplify workflow with easy operation. A user-friendly interface on the scanner allows you to scan and copy without being connected to a PC and makes it easy to navigate functions and change settings. Operations are performed simply by pressing the buttons on the scannerís panel - just like on a copying machine - so anyone can use it.
• Efficient scanning and copying
The iPF770 MFP L36 is a versatile imaging solution with the ability to scan & copy in one simple operation. You can also scan direct to USB stick or easily scan and save in a simplified workflow.
• Designed for practical versatility
This entry level MFP solution is designed to meet the need of small offices and workgroups for a simple, user-friendly device. It is ideal for environments such as design offices, architectural firms, construction companies, education and reproduction businesses. Its ease-of-operation also makes it equally well suited to all-purpose office projects such as the creation of large-format A1 or A0 size posters, POS or teaching materials. File format support includes PDF, JPEG, TIFF and TIFF-G4. Save in TIFF format direct to a USB stick or in other formats via a PC running dedicated software.