• Cost effective enterprise-class storage - Get the right blend of performance, reliability and capacity and keep your total cost of ownership low.
• Designed for quality and reliability - Datacenter drives undergo at least 5 million hours of functional testing, and over 20 million hours of comprehensive Interoperability testing in an extensive array of server and storage systems. Please see the product AVL list for more info.
• Dual processor - Twice the processing power to maximize performance.
• RAFF rotational vibration cancellation technology - Enhanced Rotary Acceleration Feed Forward (RAFF) technology includes sophisticated electronics to monitor the drive and correct both linear and rotational vibration in real time. The result is a significant performance improvement in high vibration environments over the previous generation of drives.
• Dual actuator technology - A head positioning system with two actuators that improves positional accuracy over the data track(s). The primary actuator provides coarse displacement using conventional electromagnetic actuator principles. The secondary actuator uses piezoelectric motion to fine tune the head positioning to a higher degree of accuracy.
• Reliability = 24x7x365 - Choose the storage foundation specifically designed for SMB to high-end NAS and large-scale datacenter replication environments running 24x7x365.
• StableTrac - The motor shaft is secured at both ends to reduce system-induced vibration and stabilize platters for accurate tracking during read and write operations.
• Multi-axis shock sensor - Automatically detects the subtlest shock events and compensates to protect the data.
• RAID-specific, time-limited error recovery (TLER) - Prevents drive fallout caused by the extended hard drive error-recovery processes common to desktop drives.
• NoTouch ramp load technology - The recording head never touches the disk media ensuring significantly less wear to the recording head and media as well as better drive protection in transit.
• Maximum capacity for hyperscale environments - Build a massive data footprint with capacities up to 4 TB - 144 TB per square foot.
• Thermal extended burn-in test - Each drive is put through extended burn-in testing with thermal cycling to ensure reliable operation.
• Dynamic fly height technology - Each read-write head’s fly height is adjusted in real time for optimum reliability.
• Ideal for: The Se is best suited for bulk cloud storage, replicated environments, content delivery networks (CDNs), SMB network attached storage (NAS), backup and archiving.
Capacitate de stocare
Clasă Hard Disc
Enterprise Class 1
NoTouch, RAFF, StableTrac, TLER
Porturi de comunicații
Serial ATA, 7 pini
Factor de formă
2.048 GBytes (binar)
Rata transfer date (memorie tampon către gazdă)
Rata transfer date (gazdă către / de la unitate)
Vieza de rotație
1.000.000 ore - Standard
1.200.000 ore - Sistem NAS, 1 - 5 unități.
Cicluri încărcare/descărcare (minim)
Erori irecuperabile / bit citit
<1 din 10ą⁵
• Data Lifeguard Diagnostic for DOS;
• Data Lifeguard Diagnostic for Windows;