Switch Cisco SF 100D-08P, PoE, 8 Porturi 10/100Base-T
SWITCH-URI CISCO SERIA 100 SMALL BUSINESS
To stay on top of your business, you need to keep your office running smoothly. These days that means having a highly reliable network connecting your computers, printers, copiers, and other office equipment. But if your business is like most small companies, you don't have an IT staff to set up your network for you. Now you can have a high-performance, business-class office network that just works, right out of the box, with Cisco® 100 Series Unmanaged Switches.
Cisco 100 Series Unmanaged switches deliver basic network connectivity and reliability for small businesses, without complexity. These switches provide all of the features, expandability, and investment protection you expect from Cisco, with no installation software and nothing to configure. Just plug it in, connect your computers and other business equipment, and get to work.
Features and Benefits
Cisco 100 Series switches provide an easy-to-use solution for your small business network. They offer:
• Ease of use: Cisco 100 Series switches work right out of the box, with no software to install and nothing to configure. Each switch port independently sets itself for the optimal speed and determines whether to run in half- or full-duplex mode automatically. As a standards-based Cisco solution, Cisco 100 Series switches are also designed to immediately accommodate all of the devices in your network, including:
– Support for 10 megabits per second (Mbps), 100 Mbps, and up to 1 gigabit per second (1000 Mbps) devices in the same network
– Automatic cable detection, so you don't have to worry about using the wrong cable type
– Compatibility with network devices from other vendors
• Simple setup: Designed for small office spaces, Cisco 100 Series switches are available in both compact desktop and rack-mount models. The desktop models offer a wall-mount option for discreet mounting under a desk or on the wall of an office or conference room.
• High performance: Cisco 100 Series switches deliver the performance you need to run your business applications including bandwidth-intensive video services and avoid slow and sluggish networks. It supports up Gigabit Ethernet speeds, unlocking a new level of capacity and performance in your business network and letting you transfer large files in seconds.
• Reduced energy costs: Cisco 100 Series switches are designed to help conserve energy by optimizing power use without compromising performance, which protects our environment and reduces your energy costs. In addition, they support the Energy Efficient Ethernet (IEEE 802.3az) standard, which reduces energy consumption by monitoring the amount of traffic on an active link and putting the link into a sleep state during quiet periods. Most of the switches have no fans, so they run silently and unobtrusively while lowering energy costs.
• Power-over-Ethernet: Cisco 100 Series switches are available with PoE ports on both Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet models. This capability simplifies the deployment of IP telephony, wireless, video surveillance, and other solutions by allowing you to connect and power network endpoints over a single Ethernet cable. With no need to install separate power supplies for IP phones or wireless access points, you can take advantage of advanced communications technologies more quickly, and at a lower cost.
• Support for advanced technologies: All switches include advanced Cisco traffic-handling features to keep your applications running at peak performance. Integrated QoS intelligence on all models automatically prioritizes delay-sensitive services such as voice or video to improve your network's performance. Fast store-and-forward switching identifies damaged packets and prevents them from being passed on through the network. All of these features run automatically, with no management or configuration required.
• Peace of mind: Cisco 100 Series switches deliver the rock-solid reliability you expect from a Cisco switch. The solution has been rigorously tested to ensure optimal uptime and performance. In addition, unlike the purchase of a consumer-grade product, your investment in a Cisco Small Business network will grow with your business.
SWITCH CISCO SF100D-08P
|Tipul echipamentului||Desktop Switch Fast Ethernet|
|Porturi|| 8 Porturi:|
• 4 Porturi PoE Fast Ethernet (10/100Base-T);
• 4 Porturi Fast Ethernet (10/100Base-T).
|Performanțe||◦ Capacitate de transfer în Milioane de Pachete/secundă: 1,4 MP/s (1 pachet=64 Bytes)|
◦ Capacitate transfer date: 1,6 Gb/s
|Memorie tampon (pachete)||4 Mbiți|
|MAC table||maxim 1000 adrese|
|Jumbo frames||Frame sizes up to 9 KB supported on 10/100 and Gigabit interfaces|
|Tip cablu interfață port||Unshielded twisted pair (UTP) Category 5 or better for 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX; UTP Category 5 Ethernet or better for 1000BASE-T|
|Indicatoare LED||PWR, Link/Activity, Gigabit|
|Layer 2* (Data Link Layer)||• Head-of-line (HOL) - blocking prevention
|Calitatea Serviciilor||• Priority levels: 4 hardware queues|
• Priority queuing and weighted round-robin (WRR)
• 802.1p priority based.
|Standarde||• 802.3 10BASE-T Ethernet|
• 802.3u 100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet
• 802.3ab 1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet
• 802.3z Gigabit Ethernet
• 802.3x flow control
• 802.1p priority
• IEEE 802.3az, Energy Efficient Ethernet
• 802.3af , Power Over Ethernet.
|Resurse minime||• TCP/IP, network adapter, and network operating system (such as Microsoft Windows, Linux, or Mac OS X) installed on each computer in the network|
|Certificări||UL (UL 60950), CSA (CSA 22.2), CE mark, FCC Part 15 (CFR 47) Class A|
ALIMENTARE, MEDIU & DIMENSIUNI
|Tip sursă alimentare||Alimentator Extern|
|Tensiune de intrare||100 ~ 240V|
|Frecventă curent alternativ||50 ~ 60 Hz|
|Tensiune de ieșire||48 Vcc|
|Curent de ieșire||1,25 A|
|Temperatura operare||0° ~ 40°C|
|Umiditate||10 ~ 90% - noncondensing|
|Dimensiune Rack||Nu este cazul|
|Dimensiuni echipament (L x H x A)||130 x 27 x 130 mm|
PRODUSUL LIVRAT INCLUDE:
|• Cisco 100 Series Switch;|
• Power adapter;
• Mounting hardware;
• CD-ROM with user documentation (PDF) included;
• Quick-start guide
| Port Combo - Port Gigabit Ethernet combinat cu un port Mini-GBIC (numit și SFP), care utilizează aceeași interfață și număr de port. Practic este un singură interfață (port fizic) proiectată cu două tipuri de conexiuni, una pentru cablu, alta pentru fibră optică. Cele două conexiuni nu pot funcționa simultan;|
OSI - Open Systems Interconnection (ISO/IEC 7498-1);
OSI Model - Open Systems Interconnection Model: este un model conceptual care caracterizează și standardizează funcțiile interne ale unui sistem de comunicații prin divizare în straturi (layers) funcționale. În cazul nostru: 1. Physical layer 2. Data link layer 3. Network layer 4. Transport layer 5. Session layer 6. Presentation layer 7. Application layer;
QoS - Quality of Service - Calitatea serviciului se referă la mai multe aspecte legate de telefonie și rețele de calculatoare care permit transportul informațiilor cu cerințe speciale. Au fost dezvoltate tehnologii multiple pentru a permite rețelelor de calculatoare să devină la fel de utile ca rețelele de telefonie atât pentru comunicații audio cât și pentru noile aplicații cu cerințe dedicate serviciilor.;
SFP - Small Form-factor Pluggable (SFP) - Format Mic Conectabil, modul pentru transferul informației pe fibră optică și metodă de efectuare a comunicațiilor optice;